Financial Wellbeing

Having a baby or child can be costly and finding out what financial support you are entitled to and how to apply for it can be overwhelming.

Below is some information that you may find helpful.

Financial help if you have children

Benefits for families

It is also useful to know your maternity rights, when to inform your employers and staying safe at work. Maternity Action can give you some free advice.

Schemes are available to help parents and carers in Hillingdon with the costs of childcare

If you have children with special education needs and disabilities, there is different financial support available in Hillingdon.

Hillingdon Family Advice Service by P3 supports families in Hillingdon with a child under the age of 5.

They offer advice and support to enable you to keep yourself and your children safe and well, and able to manage your accommodation.

We can also help you to access other services for support with benefits, money and finances, housing, mental health issues and more.

Citizens Advice Hillingdon aims to provide the advice people need for the problems they face, meet the needs of local people and the specific needs of those who may be disadvantaged in their access to services.

Hillingdon foodbank provides short term and emergency food to families in the borough going through difficult times and crisis. Your health visiting team and other local services can refer you for help if required. Please get in touch